American Pit Bulls Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoohobo - 7/22/2017 Application

Go down

Hoohobo - 7/22/2017 Application Empty Hoohobo - 7/22/2017 Application

Post by Hoohobo Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:39 pm

1. How much experience do you have playing Travian? How many servers, or years?

I used to play years ago and just got back into it. I've probably been on 3 or 4 servers.

2. What tribe are you playing?

Gauls

3. Are you Anvil or Hammer?

Anvil for now. I tend to be a defensive player.

4. What are your spawns coordinates? You must be in the NW quadrant or right on a border, or willing to relocate.

79|19, but I just made 2 villages around -50|22, and I'm willing to relocate. The 2 villages
were made next to former allies who joined your alliance: Impulse and Kosuko

5. Are you a gold user? (This does not determine whether or not you get into the alliance. We are just curious.)

Yes

6.Do you have any problems taking orders from Leaders, or advice from other members?

Not at all.

7.We want to keep the communication between alliance members at the highest level attainable. It is highly recommended you use Skype. By using Skype, reaching a member can be faster and real time. It can also bring the team closer as we learn with one another in general conversation. Do you have a Skype account?

I do have a skype account.

8. We play as a team, with honesty and integrity. We will not break the Travian rules. Are you a team player?

I am a indeed. Ask Impulse, I participated in multiple def calls and kept up good
communication. I was one of the most active members; since I got on the server late, I
wanted to build that pop and army asap Wink

9. Your application will be reviewed by all players in the alliance. Do you have any goals for this round, or anything you would like us to know about you?

I would like to establish my villages and participate in the endgame. And have fun Very Happy

10. What is your answer to #3 in the First Read Me Section?

My favorite animal is the turtle, all kinds of em Very Happy

Hoohobo

Back to top Go down

Hoohobo - 7/22/2017 Application Empty Re: Hoohobo - 7/22/2017 Application

Post by Morning Glory Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Time is set to new york / EST time.
Meets requirements.
currently has half the villages in the NW and the other in the NE. I'm inclined to let this pass as long as all future villages are in NW. (-|+)
Their favorite animal is cool.

Drill pending.

Morning Glory
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/jliimagery

Back to top Go down

Post by Morning Glory Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Drill off by one second. Player has been extremely patient in working with me on the sit check due to my not being here or on at the same time as them. I vote yes.

Morning Glory
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/jliimagery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down